YDA JURY 2018: Zhu Jinjing
Managing Director / Chief Art Director
From 2003-2008, he worked with other artists as an independent photographer and director. In 2008, he established JQK Production. This is his own studio. His role is the Managing Director and Chief Art Director.
In his career advancement, he won over 80 awards for his master pieces in commercial advertisement from both domestic and abroad.
Among these awards, the highlights are:
· Silver Simorgh for Special July Prize – Cinematograhy, Fajr Film Festival, 2017
· The Best Cinematography – nomination, Asian Film Awards, 2017
· Arles Photographer Season Curator, 2016
· T.I.F.F Best Art Contribution, Tokyo International Festival, 2016
· Gold, Spikes Asia, 2013
· Gold, China International Advertising Festival, 2013
· Gold, Spikes Asia, 2010
· Gold, China International Advertising Festival, 2010
· Gold, ADFEST, 2009
· Gold, London International Advertising Festival, 2009
· Film Silver Lion, Cannes Festival, 2009
· The Best Director of Asia 2009，ADFEST
His career aspiration is coming from his love to the motherland. He is making unremitting efforts spreading the great Chinese civilization, the beauty of the country and the Chinese culture to the world.